SPECIAL 2-NIGHT EVENT For Women In Ministry Only
Armed with 25 Years of Ministry, Evangelist Joyce Rodgers will share practical and biblical strategies for success in ministry. In this special 2-night event, we will cover the following topics:
SESSION ONE: UNDERSTANDING THE CALL
- I’m Called to the Ministry…Now what? (Next Steps for Beginners and Veterans in Ministry)
- Your Life is Your Pulpit. (What God Requires/What You Require)
- Recognizing the Season You’re In (Resident or Itinerant Ministry)
- Experiencing the Joy and Sorrow of Ministry (Dealing with Celebration and Frustration)
- When In Rome (Effectively ministering to audiences of all backgrounds)
SESSION TWO: BALANCE
- Maintaining a Healthy Balance Between Life and Ministry. (How to manage stress and pressures that come with ministry).
- Family Matters (All things concerning the family)
- Building a Strong Support Team
- Wisdom on Sermon Preparation (How to Properly Prepare for your Ministry Assignment)
- Money Matters (Yeah, we’re going there!)
- Rest (The Importance of Natural and Spiritual Rest)
Here are a few important items you need to know to ensure successful admission in the learning session.
1. Classes will be held via the ZOOM app on Tuesday, September 25 & Thursday, September 27 from 8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. Links to class will be sent via email the day of each session.
2. If you purchase a slot and are not able to attend class, NO WORRIES! The session will be available for replay at your convenience.
3. Stay tuned for more updates!
Click here to SIGN UP: MENTOR 25
See you in class!